Posts by Redshawshank
9 posts total, newest first.
OMGISHOT vouches !in Vouches - Date: sep 30
Other Person involved: No
Item that has been sold/traded: Account for minecraft
Selling Thread: I dont have the link
Optional: VOUCH.. very trustworthy I went first
Sincerly,
Redshawshank[SELLING] MINECRAFT PREMIUM ACCOUNT FULL INFO.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll take them both for 10 each. I do want both the emails so I change the password on everything. I do not want to get scammed again. I won't be a douche bag and scam you either I just want to play some minecraft!Selling Minecraft Account with Email ~~ 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Ok! how much for each? If they aren't badly priced. I will buy both. But I want the email with them so i cna change the password to avoid getting scammed. add me on skype grantshaw21 RedshawshankSelling Minecraft Account with Email ~~ 15$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will buy it for like 10 if you can do that. But can we negociate over skype chat?[CHEAP] MineCraft Accounts & Codesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I would like to buy 2 gift codes if that is possible sir! I can pay with pay pal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.