Posts by ihack225
6 posts total, newest first.
Patchguard V3 Disabledin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hello, I need help to remove Patchguard V3 Disabled from my computer. When i start my computer i get the option of choosing Start windows in normal mode and Patchguard V3 Disabled. Would been nice if someone really did hRemove GG_Bypass 64 BIT Windows 7 From My Computerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I need help to remove a Bypass from my computer named GG_Bypass. And when i start my computer i get the option of choosing: Patchguard V3 Disabled.
When i did the bypass i did this:
Gameguard Bypass
Tested on WindRemove GG_Bypass 64 BIT Windows 7 From My Computerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I need help to remove a Bypass from my computer named GG_Bypass. And when i start my computer i get the option of choosing: Patchguard V3 Disabled.
When i did the bypass i did this:
Gameguard Bypass
Tested on WindRemove GG_Bypass 64 BIT Windows 7 From My Computerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I need help to remove a Bypass from my computer named GG_Bypass. And when i start my computer i get the option of choosing: Patchguard V3 Disabled.
When i did the bypass i did this:
Gameguard Bypass
Tested on Windx64 BIT Bypass help!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - There is no link for this bypass anymore. It was before the patch..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.