Posts by bignigs55
146 posts total, newest first.
A.V.A glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=ghostxboy12345;7901888]
A.V.A glitch sry for the graphics I was trying tof ix that... stupid camtasia >_>[/QUOTE]
PM me sometime. We could get together in practice and mess around. I need someone to record me Korea AVA rank iconsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=SteelSkinz;7996009]Password work find and do not forget to thank Riddick for approve this file.[/QUOTE]
I have found the PW highlight everything that is said. Even highlighted riddick's white one. Im assuming iKorea AVA rank iconsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=bignigs55;7995948]Is it the one to the left of the three arrows? Does it include the arrows? I cant find anything that is white. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
I found it, I must be putting it in wrong or something.Korea AVA rank iconsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Is it the one to the left of the three arrows? Does it include the arrows? I cant find anything that is white. Sorry.Korea AVA rank iconsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Can I have some help with the password please? I usually find them easily but this one isnt so obvious I guess.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.