Posts by CombatCheck
15 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - ^ - Has a sexy avatar
< - Isn't next
v - Will use ":cybo:" in their next post?MPGH PUBLIC Combat Arms Hacks Updatedin Hack/Release News - Sorry for such a stupid question,
but i'm a bit off track at the moment.
Is there working MPGH Public hacks at the moment?
Thanks. :Dpic of the game crashing!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm sure Dave's looking into it. People just need to wait patiently. Think of it this way, at least your Combat Arms is working! I'm still getting an error code from HS! :mad:Wdf why'd mpgh change my pass?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You in StoneKiller's clan? (I know all about you)
:)Just a joke I foundin Spammers Corner - [quote=lemons44;417582]Lawl, you don't know how many times i ve heard this joke!![/quote]
Yes, I do. :)
About 2514 times was it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.