Posts by Turakma
9 posts total, newest first.
Clear my Account plsin Account Recovery & Support - ->We CAN permanently ban you and give you a random name if you so wish. You will lose access to your account.<-
Thats what i want plz :3 And if possible can someone clear my Posts? I don't want People to find them on GoAVA Hack | Anti-Kick | Anti-Reportin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Predatør;8701150]
Google it. Its really easy to find. Hint: Its not from here.[/QUOTE]
Don't. xDDDDDDEOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I need somebody to little boost daily, Origin: psychmania (Sry for my english, I'm German)Zombie Trainer By Coper "Fixed"in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=harrison1703;8603273]did you not know that you must use it on solo READ THE DESCRIPTION[/QUOTE]
Are you stupid? I have use is on Private Matches ALONE !! >.< without any other Player!?!?! Do you understand now?Zombie Trainer By Coper "Fixed"in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SheepyJr;8589678]Did you really get banned? :/[/QUOTE]
Yes .... And i have use it only in Private Matches
[QUOTE=Destenyofenemy;8589901]
He probably used multiple hacks like an idiot. ;)[/QUOTE]
No....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.