Posts by denmax
4 posts total, newest first.
Looking For Save Filesin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Here's one of my own.. It's level 50 and has some Legendaries on it to boot.
Best you move some of the items somewhere else if you're going to be using the save as a normal character. As much as the name of the characNeed a Norfleet!!in Borderlands 2 Hacks - Sadly, it's not mine. However, I can confirm he does give it for free. I knew that from a guy I know who has a Norfleet. He's not willing to dupe it for me just to make it easier for all of us, but he did inform me aboutNeed a Norfleet!!in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [H] Shock Norfleet [W] NOTHING - The Gearbox Software Forums (http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=163908)[Save File] 300+ legendary weapons, grenades and shieldsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Problems with the scroll down can be fixed with Sort (Q)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.