Posts by XaioRizer
27 posts total, newest first.
Suggest a game?in General Game Hacking - Resident Evil Resistance, comes packaged with Resident Evil 3 Remake.
It's an asymmetrical survival horror game where 4 survivors go up against 1 mastermind, everyone is player controlled... there are no bots.
As aInfinite bloodpoints exploit, no bypass needed DBD 3.0.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Did the easy method, can confirm this works. Just make sure you buy 1 DS from the shrine at a time, you can't break the 1 Million BP cap, just a reminder. Every time you reload the game with Fiddler running it will resetI have experience VAC Ban I not use cheat anything new account 2 acc.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I've literally been banned on 3 accounts and I'm on my 4th one now, all for using save editing hacks. I've since stopped cheating and I'm actually playing the game legit but only casually when I feel bored, I no longer j[Discussion] Question to people who got banned recentlyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - There was definitely a ban wave, they exist. I haven't played the game in about 2 weeks and 3 days ago my account was perma-banned by the dev's. It literally said EAC had to ban my account at the developers request... meUpdated SaveGame Editor 2.9.1 (Cloud Edition)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Do you still have to make firewall rules before doing this or is that all over and done with now?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.