Posts by Bunyipthrow
5 posts total, newest first.
CA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks, only problem seems to be crashing after each game is over / you leave a game while any cheat options are ticked on.CA Hax v5 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction, Fly and more !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What's the key to open up menu and what injector works with this, used a few and none are working?CANA UPDATED 06/03 [ AIMBOT ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, what injector works the best currently with this hack? I just want to get a general idea, because I crash right before entering a game with extreme, tyxChamzin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, I'm having the problem that the file missing is "msvcr100.dll." I did download the file, and put it in the same folder as my injector, but it still gives me the exact same error when trying to run combat arms. Can soluizimloko[v1.2] (HShield Bypass, RemoteKill, Full Aimbot, AntKick, Esp's, WallHack)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Where's the anti-kick option, I see none
Showing the 5 most recent posts.