Posts by agedon
11 posts total, newest first.
[X28.0.6] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Works good for me ^^X27.0.1 Crazy Client Without Ziar's Gay Shitin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Percycat3;13759093]can you release a zip for us mac users?[/QUOTE]
You can use "The Unarchiver" works fine for mac ^^[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=riothead;13674636]For some reason I keep getting dc'ed in Ocean Trenches, its something to do with the dbuffs. anyone know what i should do?[/QUOTE]
I havent tried this version of cc but i used to dc in every oce[25.0.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - god why ppl cant just wait a few hours?[X23.0.0] 059's Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kendostick70;13511434]Missing all debuffs, dont delude yourself into thinking you're not here for hacks. Virtue signaling on a hacking website is pathetic.[/QUOTE]
I dont use server side debuffs. Yes im here for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.