Posts by Turt
12 posts total, newest first.
What is the best protected server ATM?in DayZ Discussion - I'm guessing breaking pointJust Bought Arma 2 OA on Amazon. How do I get the key from it and replace it.in DayZ Help & Requests - Thanks, I fount it.Just Bought Arma 2 OA on Amazon. How do I get the key from it and replace it.in DayZ Help & Requests - Ok so I just bought Arma 2 OA on Amazon for $5: Amazon.com: ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead [Download]: Video Games (http://www.amazon.com/ArmA-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Download/dp/B003UNKYL4/ref=dsvbl_item_1)
My question isKey Generating - a general guidein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - For everyone Unable to click "Check":
You need to wait about 5 minutes so that the keys can load up. If you scroll to the bottom of the list with the scrollbar, you will notice it will get smaller. Its just because the Bye People!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Good luck in the air force bro!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.