Posts by DAVILED
7 posts total, newest first.
Hello all the .swf file isnt opening properlyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I extracted the rar files to swf but when i pop it into my flash player it just stays on the white loading letters ad infinitum.... what am i doing wrong?"Jnoob 16.0 Real client - 100% genuine piece of hacks inside" Hexed to 16.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - for whatever reason i cant get the swf to load once i unzip it... oh wellMode Selector for Mac?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Well, I would then like to add... It would be nice to be able to do it myself,and hope I can do so soon, but I too have a Mac. I have a super old like windows 200?? that is a pc, but i doubt it will run any modselectors Is anyone else getting black walls with clients these past two days?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Ive been trying to play, but i literally have not been able t play, the lag has been s bad that the game doesnt even render the content, and i get like an 8 second delay on my spacebar and such. Anyone else having the saNo Fullscreen client plis...in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Tried, but the problem is that since i dont have osx10.7 (i have 10.6.8) i cant run the most updated java and tools. @ theend. yeah i need a client with no allyparts, auto nex, no debuffs, and other stuff that is helpful
Showing the 5 most recent posts.