Posts by derp2
20 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Survival Hack v3.0 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=simozh;7189381]you messed something up. As long as you are not getting banned, you should be fine
but you need to tell us what option you used and so on. I cannot help you in anyway with so little info
I jHow do I sell my CD key?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have a DayZ key I want to sell. I've never been banned, kicked, anything. Bought it legitimately (off Steam), it's my first and only key. I'm pretty tired of the game at this point.
Here's my question:
1) how do Battleye Global Ban Wave!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lachdanen;6794786]I was kicked for GameHack#2 last Saturday but kept on going as it hasn't happened again since(and if they use that to ban you, might as well get all the hacking in that you can anyway).
Just lGetting banned in Tribes Ascendin Tribes Ascend Hacks - So, how does getting banned work in Tribes? It's not hard to make a new account, so does Hi-Rez do IP bans?global ban?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=theron324;6791466]can i buy a key from someone on here and switch it out?[/QUOTE]
Most keys people will sell you will be stolen keys, and likely to be banned again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.