Posts by codekb
5 posts total, newest first.
Looking for boosting partnersin Soldier Front General - SF2 or normal SF?GOA l 80+ Perms l LOADED INBOX l Platinumin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Cr8ive;8538062]
That's just the world we live in. There will always be deception.[/QUOTE]
ummm i got no money or offer on this account. Driod and I arnt working together. But if no one wants to buy it then oGOA l 80+ Perms l LOADED INBOX l Platinumin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey MPGH! I'm quitting combat arms and moving on to other games such as vindictus and maplestory. This GOA Has over 80 perms including nx rares and a loaded inbox. I will attach the screenshots here. I am looking for at 1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 762.Thought me how to camp and take my time picking the targets that matter. Can't just shoot in the air and move on. Gotta take out the person you're aiming at.UMP Stripein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Not bad.. Looks pretty good !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.