Posts by 133spider
387 posts total, newest first.
[ Windows / MAC ] Cetera RX & Revenant RVin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ilhamepri;14283018]i used cetere R10.3 i got few bug disable skill animation doesnt work properly the same with cancel target on kill.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to need more description than that to figure out what the pUnloadable Classes Not Loadingin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Yup. Indeed they did.
Verlyrus is putting out class balances in the game right now, and it looks like he removed the old class swf files (or moved them to an unknown directory).
I can't fix this until I find out the new [ Windows / MAC ] Cetera R9 & Revenant R4in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=kratos4221;14271002]Do you just click the download(Revenant for mac) after its extracted and it's done? It's stuck on a screen that says 0% when I opened it. (I also did that terminal command thing). Also the Cete[ Windows / MAC ] Cetera RX & Revenant RVin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ParagonSenpai;14263871]not sure if this has been fixed but the if item not in temp doesnt seem to be working or im using it wrong, it completely skips over it[/QUOTE]
Seems to be working fine for me.
The bot ins[ Windows / MAC ] Cetera RX & Revenant RVin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - nano964 K3nshiro
Figured out the problem. It's WINE being unable to connect to HTTPS. If you manage to find a way to get your WINE to successfully connect to HTTPS servers, the flash projectors for Cetera RX & Revenant
Showing the 5 most recent posts.