Posts by Riddick
7,704 posts total, newest first.
How the hell do I verify my paypalin General - [QUOTE=Reav3R;9786286]
Would it still be a good joke if OP had just joined today?[/QUOTE]
Of course it would as the faggot is banned already.How the hell do I verify my paypalin General - [QUOTE=w4ssup;9785556]Im trying add my bank to my pp but I need to confirm my id but I cant because this fucking pp wont send me the confirmation txt. Why wont they send me the txt? Wtf is..[/QUOTE]
Ask the Official RIDDICK OR SOMEONE HELP PLEASE OMM GERALD IS SCAMMER !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=selimava;9785921]I HAVE COMPLETED A TRADE 7-10 DAYS AGO WITH GERALD AND I AM SURE IT IS HIM CUZ HE APPROVED VIA VM. ALSO KEVIN AND OTHER OMM TOO APPROVED THATS HIM. I GOT THE MONEY FOR ACCOUNT FROM GERALD NOT BUYEHunter is badin General - [QUOTE=Ohorichard;9782661]http://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/sY7YbDilyS
Hunter![/QUOTE]
And he's banned again /roflAVA Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Espsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=pepper1;9781270]You're contributing to the part of MPGH failing.
As i'm trying to add back a "spark" in the community, you constantly knock members down with remarks such as this one.
As for VIP vs PUBLIC, there
Showing the 5 most recent posts.