Posts by Spitfire133
20 posts total, newest first.
woohoo!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - yah hope he can but till then ima use mine that I madewoohoo!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I know why its crashing now its the MCAPUBHACK.app/MCAPUBHACK.dll I did some test and found that is whats wrong with it not vista I also found more info on why but im not allowed to say what it is but a mod already knowI got an idea about the crashes!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ill be truthful I was surfing the web looking for hacks for combat and arms when I found this http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr175/Azure2330/MMM.jpg make sure to read it allhttp://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr175/Azhelp me MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=rmman125;418444]reinstall ca duhhhhhhh[/quote]
I did and it didnt work so duh ya selfpic of the game crashing!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - did some of you not see the quote it asked for a pic of what was happing so they could get an idea so thats what I did
Showing the 5 most recent posts.