Posts by natantantan
15 posts total, newest first.
Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - There is currently at least one working dupe, but its trickyFame Exploit (RIP top guilds)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - You cannot get banned for fame exploits, it is the same as fame training.
The Limoz exploit is patched.
The Stheno exploit might still work but it is too slow and therefore impractical, in my opinion.Requesting Nilly's Client Updatein Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hello, I am a noob and I like to play on Nilly's Client. Is it possible for someone to update and post download links?
I guarantee you will get huge thanks!!![27.7.X9] NillysRebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me or does Oryx's Castle not work? I understand you didn't add candy cane tokens and such but not changing the Castle makes the client incomplete.where is these k relay pluginsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Those simple ones are included in Orape.
If you want more plugins, download them from other threads, extract and add to the plugins folder in your K-Relay folder.
Some plugins are outdated as they are from older builds
Showing the 5 most recent posts.