Posts by darquise
16 posts total, newest first.
Free 500 apin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=codexstriker;8433115]You didn't get it, argue for Aeria AVA on how good they are and you may win, not cause you just started lol.[/QUOTE]
I should tell you how good ava Aeria is?
hmmmm it´s quiete a good f2p if yoAva a good game?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=rogercy13;8403522]don't listen to max228
AVA is horrible, the GM's are horrible, there are no permanent guns, the community is literally full of real life cock suckers,BR's everywhere to make the issue worse, serFree 500 apin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I would like to have it because I just started with ava.AVA Hack v1.60 - GUI - Superweapons - No Recoil & Spread - Antikick & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=itamark300;8433051]ccman32 im having a problem, its stops the game and theres an error that its said something with x00000000000 memory and a name of a file in my content weapons[/QUOTE]
look post above you
-----AVA Hack v1.60 - GUI - Superweapons - No Recoil & Spread - Antikick & More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - its detected now, I think
Showing the 5 most recent posts.