Posts by Mustafapi
1,087 posts total, newest first.
Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP, Removals etc. - YCbCrBot v2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Got a vac ban after using this for 2 months. Good while it lasted. You've been warned. CheersAimbot, Wallhack, ESP, Removals etc. - YCbCrBot v2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I would like to report a bug. Using juggernaut support drop makes the game crash with the hack injected[STEAM] Box & Name ESPin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GemDG;11397944]If you already have a vac ban on your account it will just say "has 2 vac bans" on your account instead of 1.[/QUOTE]
ahh I see thanks for the answer[STEAM] Box & Name ESPin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - So I have a question if you get VAC banned does it show you have a VAC ban on your steam account? I know about the latest development in VAC in mw2 but just curious if it shows that you have a VAC ban on your steam accouMW2 SP Console Unlocked - All dvarsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=asdfgh789;10908262]which is this version of iw4sp on this rar ? is this v1.0 or v1.2.208 steam version?[/QUOTE]
Since, this hack is in the steam section. I would assume it is the steam version so v1.2.208
Showing the 5 most recent posts.