Posts by derp001
5 posts total, newest first.
BL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SniperZer0;6845304]Each class only has 2 legendary mods. Normal ones only go to purple.[/QUOTE]
I know but if you use his paste codes every class mods of that code would basically become legendary and have orangeBL2 Paste Codes Spreadsheet [Organized!]in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=genkei;6808954]Gunzerker class mods.
Beast
BL2(BwAAAAApYgATDXihAxEyGQXBAUEAwf///////////78EgRgBAME=)
Berserker
BL2(BwAAAACeggAqDXihAxEyGQXBAUEAwf///////////78EgRgBAME=)
Devastator
BL2(BwAAAACgUgAdDXihAxEBorderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 50in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Corogast;6780353]Pangolin is for defense shields and not absorption shields.[/QUOTE]
Oh thx, so in the future do I choose the body or the battery according to the manufacturers of the shield or are there any sureBorderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 50in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=MrDigi;6780229]Finally found the values! Gonna make a list of them so people can make allegiance relics :3
---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------
Borderlands 1 & Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 50in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I try to download this save editor and mess around with it... after I figure how to create item, I save it and paste into my save folder but the item did not appear. What happened? Can anyone explained this to me. I reop
Showing the 5 most recent posts.