Posts by Alde.
1,706 posts total, newest first.
Who want to make an old school private server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - It's been a while since my last post, and I trust everyone is doing fine.
I've noticed a decrease in activity on the forums, which is completely understandable.
Having spent 5-6 years in the video game industry, I'Failure: Protocol error 7in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - After two minutes sitting in the nexus I get this.
Anyone knows why?[7.0] Fully unobfuscated client source & more!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=kr_nekdo;14785210]I am looking for it but cannot find neither a link nor a download package. Seems like truly private server. :p[/QUOTE]
There's a download link for the client in this post, and clearly linked to [7.0] Fully unobfuscated client source & more!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Now that's the good old RotMG I remember. Is there a Vanilla 7.0 PServer up?Looking for someone that knows the RotMG market prices by hearthin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hey guys! I'm looking for someone that's willing to proofread my market prices guide.
DM me on MPGH! Thanks!:rolleyes:
Heart*
Done! Have a great day.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.