Posts by mjonir
5 posts total, newest first.
18K DN EU 1:2$ USD!in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I'd like to buy it :) Will PM ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Bought! Reliable and super fast :D Defo trustworthy ^_^Quick questionin Guild Wars 2 Hacks - Is buying an item and then selling it safer than buying gold outright? I've got money to burn atm but I've been softbanned before so I don't know if the risk is worth it. Don't have the time to grind for gold though and Sell gold in Dragon Nest EUin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought gold from him and everything went smoothly. No issues.Dragon Nest EU Desmodeus Goldin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Title says it all :)
Looking to buy some DN gold on Desmodeus (a lot, depends on if the price/1k is still as low as it usually is for EU).
PM me and I'll give you my Skype details (don't want to put it up here because dnTrainer v75in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Haven't tried it yet (server maintenance ATM), but I'm thinking no cooldown + highlander = godmode ;)
I'm so glad I'm ML.
PS: And thanks, reinmaker ^^ Nice, clear instructions. Saves a bunch of googling and thread skim
Showing the 5 most recent posts.