Posts by Flengo_Backup
51 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Overwatch Tournament - 15k Rewardin General - [QUOTE=SDTL| Henson;11701528]Will this be broadcasted somewhere?[/QUOTE]
I apologize for my fellow noob staff. It will be steamed on Twitch if there is enough interest for people to watch. If not, the event will be reBan for scamming* Review please!in Staff Disputes - You have the time to keep spamming annoying bullshit but you won't provide the proof that has been repeatedly asked of you.Ban for scamming* Review please!in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=kicku22_temp;11700580]
Lmao you must be in with strongiwll and his false scamming bullshit... gtfo you have tried to help me NONE!!!!! I'll wait for smoke or, somebody that actually helps or, knows how to give inMPGH Overwatch Tournament - 15k Rewardin General - [QUOTE=Eternity;11700150]
Yeah how is that fair? I don't want to get grouped with Boombox he is a noob. jkjk
Anyways but yeah I don't want to be paired with a noob so this is not fair :([/QUOTE]
We can't expect everyonBan for scamming* Review please!in Staff Disputes - Already told you what to do...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1124117&p=11693932#post11693932
Showing the 5 most recent posts.