Posts by eleven45
113 posts total, newest first.
Need someone play my account.in Blackshot Help - oK ISHAM I ONLINE NOWRoftop Glich/bugin Blackshot Discussion - I Know at the helicopter glitch ok here the step
Need are 1 friend to do this glitch
1.go at blue team
2.go at the wire maybe in spawn on your right
3.just walk on it
4.ask your friend to push you .... Tada Give mWhat hack can use in Blackshot EU ?in Blackshot Discussion - What hack can use in Blackshot EU ? tell me fast i want to download Blackshot eu now10 Free Minecraft accounts!in Minecraft Discussions - how to use nodus to log in this account ?Recriuting For New Server |Co-Owner needed|Admins needed|Coder needed|Mods needed|in Minecraft Discussions - Name :Kevin Elven
Timezone: GTM+ 1
Age: 15
I want Co-Owner|Admin|Coder(same as co-owner)|Mod:Mod
Previous Experience:I was Co-Owner in 7 servers
I've been playing minecraft for:2 years
Why I am the best choice for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.