Posts by sdcode3driver
23 posts total, newest first.
the FNG herein Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=wimoose;7296887]I was wondering if someone could help this old man get started there are several thing I wish to be able to do in game for myself as well get a leg up on some of the younger players I.E. my son and*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Corogast;7130379]Sorry, but I was on vacation :D Sweden......is awesome *Wink* *Wink* If you know what I mean ;)
Anyways here is R142 with scans:
Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit_r142.zip - Jotti's malware scan (hIs there a way to copy an entore backpack?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - That is awesome!!! Woot, Bump, Kudos, and thanks!!!Is there a way to copy an entore backpack?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - Thank you :-) Are you saying that I can copy like 10 or 15 codes at the same time, and when I paste in the editor it will separate them, or am I misunderstanding the answer and it's still one at a time?. Thank you for Save with 94% The Sham Shield?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I don't have a 94% Sham, but I do have a 92% just in case you aren't able to get one.
BL2(BwAAAABsBwATEVSgoxAymQGEBAQGRFXE/////////z9VxP9/WcQ=)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.