Posts by tgpthird
61 posts total, newest first.
New D3D Hook & Wireframe Examplein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=grannycrazy;7893168]
I'm sorry to say this, but you people make me sick.
Just asking for the finished Programm expecting these Coders, who really put a huge amount of effort in it, to do whatever you want.
They gRapid Firein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Hello Guys I just saw someone using Rapidfire in Blackshot... I think Rapidfire will work in GM_Aae's Method... I tried using that Method but i'm getting an Idle message i think it has something to do with the timing... BsManiac D3D [WORKING] [WITH BYPASS]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GM_Aae;7872571]
Ok , Hello guys . This is GM_Aae . It's been a long time that I make a thread like this .
Anyway , I'm releasing this BsManiac v1.0 hack made by DakJahat .
Picture:
http://img688.imageshack.BsManiac D3D [WORKING] [WITH BYPASS]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GM_Aae;7872571]
Ok , Hello guys . This is GM_Aae . It's been a long time that I make a thread like this .
Anyway , I'm releasing this BsManiac v1.0 hack made by DakJahat .
Picture:
http://img688.imageshack.usTGP_Third's Injectorin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=monann56;7732427]It's Detected?[/QUOTE]
what dll hack did you use? make sure to use an updated dll hack... if your dll is detected then you wont be able to play the game with hack...
---------- Post added at 07:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.