Posts by stun92
7 posts total, newest first.
[V90 - TU25] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - How long does it take for this to be approved lol seriously.Selling 2 Accounts EUW & NA PLAT 1 & PLAT 3 SEE MORE INSIDE!in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump .Selling 2 Accounts EUW & NA PLAT 1 & PLAT 3 SEE MORE INSIDE!in League of Legends Marketplace - Oh sorry, I didn't know that.Selling 2 Accounts EUW & NA PLAT 1 & PLAT 3 SEE MORE INSIDE!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hi guys, I am willing to sell 2 accounts as the tittle says which are located 1 on EUW and 1 on NA.
EUW account has 96 champs, 28 skins, 9 Rune pages with most of the runes and its currently Plat 1 with 85 LP ( 1 win awErrorin Account Recovery & Support - 1 of my threads just got deleted because I need proofs to prove my account its real so pictures. Whenever I try to I get " error, stun92 you aren't allowed to post links" . How to fix this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.