Posts by caruso
6 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Epoch Spawn Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - done, pls closeTacioto's Vouchesin Vouches - Date: 15/11/13
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded: ArmA II CD Key
Selling Thread (URL): -
Optional: No ProblemsDayZ Epoch Spawn Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - need spawn service, i want to pay with PayPal!
I need this service at nighttime (GE)
I need following items:
2x cinder garage doorway
2x cinder doorway
30x cinder wall
20x H Barrier
some briefcases, safes an comboDrayok's Key Shop! $2.40 [PREMIUM][TRUSTED][VOUCHED][SKYPE][PAYPAL]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - edit:
I got 5 keys
Thank youSafe Keys/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Fast / On Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - STOP!
i bought 5 keys, but i got one key twice and one banned key.
No answer in skype.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.