Posts by shadow2ko
970 posts total, newest first.
CoD4 Hax Project 1.0 [ ESP & AIMBOT ]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Win7 x64
Randomly works between deaths.
Crashes after win/loss of a game.New EXP Hack made easy - FULLY AUTOMATIC (just kill yourself ingame)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - When someone needs deeper information on how to do something. You do not tell them the same thing. They probably do not know what an ERL bypass is. Everyone can read the same thing over and over and still not make sense HL2 -DEATHMATCH (Materialhack 100% VAC Proof)in Half-Life 2 (Deathmatch) Hacks - Nice work.Is this site the only one?in Combat Arms Discussions - Haven't posted in over a year.
I can think of two easy.
~I'm not going to say them over PM either.I've got a riddle for youin Spammers Corner - [quote=ᴡɪᴢ ᴋʜᴀʟɪғᴀ;4969925]
That actually made no sense and has no relevance.[/quote]
You're smart.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.