Posts by supraspecies
6 posts total, newest first.
Solo Raid Boss Hackin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Let me explain something to you. If you can't take raid bosses out solo, you suck. You suck so much, I can't even grasp it. You unbelievably suck. You suck, you suck, you suck. Again, you suck.
And again, you suck.
Raicritical conference callin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Desert-Punk;6945383]If you need one let me know I have many of these, Just shoot me a PM and ill give you my Steam Name to add[/QUOTE]
Do you even realize where you are saying that? Its a game hacking forum. Firs*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Getting the same error, but I'm pretty sure its not a corrupted save, because the save loads and works just fine in game. GBX must have changed something in saves. Waiting for Gibbed adjustments.Increase inventory space post patch 1.2.0?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bettinpede;6943483]Yes You Go First By Both Methods.[/QUOTE]
You mean make a loader? I'd rather wait to see if someone comes up with a better idea, because making the game depend on an external loader is, as I saIncrease inventory space post patch 1.2.0?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I can probably make a loader which would patch the inventory space value in memory right on game start - I think - but it's a pretty crappy solution. So I'm still looking for a better one. I really don't want to use any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.