Posts by xeerrox
8 posts total, newest first.
Item Creation exploit v1.11/v1.17 serversin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - Do u mind teaching how did you find out or figure out this exploit? Need a guide to find exploit. I got PE but i basically im just sending normal packets. I dont know how to find out exploit like how u do.. Any guides orLucidMS Dupein MapleStory Private Server Hacks - You're welcome alan. On second thought i wont be posting pics. Admin can just trade the pots and stats and ban me.
P.S I dont need you to trust me :)LucidMS Dupein MapleStory Private Server Hacks - Read everything that iAngeIiK has post before. There's a hint there. Besides telling it here will only get it patchLucidMS Dupein MapleStory Private Server Hacks - lol i can post pics of tylent that i get if you want. I give up trying on ETC though. There's just no way to do it on ETC stuff. Keep getting instant dc/crash upon doing it.LucidMS Dupein MapleStory Private Server Hacks - Ha ha thanks a lot iAngeIiK for the wonderful tip :) It worked! A little alteration would help :D Too bad wont work on ETC or else could do on MLG and GML. Thanks again iAngeIiK
Showing the 5 most recent posts.