Posts by poild
39 posts total, newest first.
CA Crosshair -Made By Blessing at GzRin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - nice testing[Release-PUBLIC]D3D Hook-PATCHEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=RPB93;704344]perx works for a while. i would assume that if you turn the hack off every once in a while (every 5 minutes or so) it would remain undetected.[/quote]
wweird, perx, or any other injectors don't worOMG, LOL!!!in General - your saved by that dude doing a headshot for you[Release-PUBLIC]D3D Hook-PATCHEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Slyth;704211]I tried that even before you posted that, I tried th at as soon as I saw this thread.
I tried running both X1njector and CA as admin.
Note: I'm running WVista 64-bit. I tried setting it as Engi(LEGIT) 2nd LT 3 Account(+ Acc Info) - 50$ PayPal/NX Cashin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - dude with 2 posts.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.