Posts by pizazzle56
22 posts total, newest first.
SoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Please close thread nillySoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=cxydsaewq;9958331]I would love to test the server in the Alpha, Beta or final state
At the moment I'm really bored and have nothing to do
I could also make some sprites if needed (and yes I know how to make goSoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kushala Daora;9955737]I'd like to be a developer. I can work on the networking and create behaviors.[/QUOTE]
Please respond with your Skype to contact you with. Thanks!SoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=nilly;9955679]Lol. How much you pay ossimc82 to be a developer? :p
I'm curious, ossimc approached you for a position or was it the other way around?[/QUOTE]
Ossimc82 said he was interested in our project, aSoulForge Rotmg ~ Looking for Staff/Developers/Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - New Team Roster:
pizazzle56 : Owner
KieronZeCoder69 : Head Developer
BlackRayquaza : Developer
ossimc82 : Developer
Ahlwong : Semi Developer
We're still open to more applicants!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.