Posts by Army_guy_20
39 posts total, newest first.
Handful of Rare Gearin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - don't have anymore.. stable branch wipe... only 9 posts, will not add.Handful of Rare Gearin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - So I took a stock of my Gear, I have:
Pristine VSS with Pristine "PSO-1" Scope
Pristine FN FAL with Pristine FN FAL Original Buttstock
Pristine Black Alice Backpack
A few others too, from the Out of Set Items... if youHandful of Rare Gearin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Looks like you are have the same missing gear as me.... :(Handful of Rare Gearin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - WTB (PayPal), (Public Hive) Pristine/Worn/Damaged:
FN FAL Magazine (Ammo or not)
FN FAL Folding Buttstock
Platecarrier (complete)
M67 Frag
M18 Smoke GreenNinja Turtle's DayZ Standalone Gear Shop - Cheap is our dutyin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I am too interested, just had my character reset for some reason... logged in a fresh spawn lost all my gear, what is your Skype name?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.