Posts by INRES0711

20 posts total, newest first.

2 Accounts with Corvus III, Fal Cannon perm and much more AP weapons ...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=AndrewMc1;8852710]OMFG I was in Hospital, my brother Encoded was the one that was making fake deals with you guys, he didn't told me nothing about these ! Please don't ban me, i won't give the account's cuz i won'2 Accounts with Corvus III, Fal Cannon perm and much more AP weapons ...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I sent money to Andrew's paypal account already but he said didn't receive money and ask me send 50$ again??? Andrew did not give account to me and ask me wait until tomorrow and then he out!!! To Andrew, As I said I a2 Accounts with Corvus III, Fal Cannon perm and much more AP weapons ...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey AndrewMc1, I already paid to you by Paypal, Why dont you give me account? I got scam right?2 Accounts with Corvus III, Fal Cannon perm and much more AP weapons ...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=AndrewMc1;8847598]Hi bro, i said i would post, so here it is: My Skype is MPGH l AVA l Trader and i've been talking to you.[/QUOTE] Im just arrive at home, skype name live:avagmfox is yours???, hope to talk with Selling account lots of AP cap guns.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=JamesIdole1;8844502]its a Scammer he scamm this account from my freind ![/QUOTE] really? U have any proof?

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?