Posts by Pablo00
15 posts total, newest first.
I HATE CHAMS HACKin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I also found this solution, that you have to quickly join a game and then it doesn't crash.Working Chamsin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - You changed the original of course it should be deleted.Game crashesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I can't even reach to login screen before game crashes...Hack ruined my gamein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=darkdaike;450350]dude if ur using a wireless signal its unstable .u need to just unplug ur power cord from the box then recheck it for wireless ...i get that all the time just w8:)[/quote]
READ MY FIRST POSTHack ruined my gamein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=dxm2007;450281]have you taken out the files from mpgh hacks.[/quote]
How should I do that?
I uninstalled the game and deleted the hack. Then tried again without the hack and it worked. So I putted hack files b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.