Posts by 89Ajsh
4 posts total, newest first.
*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=espadaxin2;6918800]This is amazing. I hope somebody makes a website where you can post weapons like borderlands 1 has.[/QUOTE]
Take a look here: Borderlands 2 Save Editor Paste Codes - Online Spreadsheets - EditG*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gervasioguachin;6855924]Any idea how to increase maximum bank space in PC saves? Always I try to do it, it resets my max bank space to 6.[/QUOTE]
Try it with 36, this was the maximum number that worked for me wit*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - How do I mark missions as done or not done?
I want to mark Hyperiusslaughter as done and Talon of God as undone (as I want to redo this mission without having to start from new, 4 complete playthroughs are
quite enough)*WIP* BL2 Save Editor Revision 73 + ID Listin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Just wanted to step in and say thank you for compiling the editor :).
But I have to small questions, firstly, how do I increase my backpack-space, and secondly, when I add weapons from this thread, then save it, reopen t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.