Posts by niebaum
24 posts total, newest first.
Gearbox Community dayin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Yes...the codes works perfectly fine, but not in the way you are used to, cause you have to add 'em through the Raw tab, go down to Item Data, open Item Data(collection) and then click add and enter the strings as they aBorderlands 2 - Profile Editorin Borderlands 2 Hacks - Very nice tool, it works perfectly !Love Thumper shield !in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I'm playing with Krieg using a melee build and I'm in the need of a good Love Thumper shield, but the thing is, I'm not looking for shield capacity, I want the best variations for the Roid Damage(the highest possible), aCan you get vac banned or anything for modding/cheating in BL2?in Borderlands 2 Hacks - No, because BL2 doesn't have any kind of anti-cheat protection, much less VAC, so, no worries, you can do your modding stuff at will !Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack DLC Weapon/Item Codesin Borderlands 2 Hacks - No pearlescent shield, or grenade, or class mod ? Just weapons and the purple relics ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.