Posts by DontMesswitMe
37 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Yeah, a dark crystal shard bot that does essence of the defeated reagent quest would be great. I've made one myself but it bugs out randomly after hops. Would be great if someone more experienced has one for grimoireAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=gaffox;13595022]If you want you can use this bot I made: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1359645
There is a part where it farms diamonds of nulgath, so you can just take the second command of the bot tAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Does anyone have a bot that farms Diamonds of Nulgath? Non-mem without any nulgath ac pets.
Edit: none of the bots for DoN are for grimoire 3.8 except for the bounty pet. I think a lot of people would appreciate a bot tMerge Glitch Command Plugin for Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=KekkeTex;13588171]I had the error as well. You have to download the latest grimoire 3.8 that says it's made on March 26th
https://i.imgur.com/DGUhHMh.png
After updating it works fine for me. Maxed out the suAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This is perfect. I'm not at all experienced with Grimoire but I'll try and craft one up myself, thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.