Posts by fallencry
48 posts total, newest first.
Bypassin Soldier Front General - Anyone got a working bypass out there?Hacks for XP?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Do any hacks (chams) or anything really work for windows XP, i cant put CA in compatibility mode 95 or 98 for some reason but any advise on this or any hacks at all?unpatchable, tappingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - doesnt it mess up your box or anything? or harm anythingI need help with Compatibility mode 95.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah heh not really but yeah I tried all of that but everytime I go to open in 95 I have to restart my comp to reset CA because it wont allow me to open 2 clients.I need help with Compatibility mode 95.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Um I have a XP if that is what your asking.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.