Posts by JrHacker
60 posts total, newest first.
ATTENTION! Dlance Banned trick is FAKE!!!in Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=shahir1;7327646]Hello member or mpgh,.. I here want to tell to all of u that "Dlance banned trick" that he was release was FAKE! I already check his file and what i see, no file was edited by him!!! WTF! In his aluizimloko CF[NA] MultiHack v0.2in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not giving THANKS, as if is not working :> Sorry !Banned by-DIancein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I still dont get it .. Y would we need to delete those others files.. Its just common rubbish.. You're just trying to spoil our coms..
---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ---------Banned by-DIancein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I think this is kinda rubbish ... I dont think this would work NO OFFENSE .... Im not following anything here. Cant be trusted..
Deleting all this --->apps ----> blackshot ---->Blackshot ----> Make Sure deleted EMptXorr: XorrRapidFire (Made Easy) + Support RF Developers - Fixedin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xorr;7220403]Are you serious?
---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------
@TOP
Bazooka
Requesting this thread to be close (temporary)!
XRF will be back soon - once t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.