Posts by iwillkillyou99
24 posts total, newest first.
BSOwned New (Update) After Anti Hack Patchedin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - good work
:)Blackshot Hack All Has Been Detected!And I Know Who IS THE SPY IN BLACKSHOT!in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZedHunter;6903509]Ban that DOG now!!!![/QUOTE]
yea ban that dog like typo itu sexyWeapon Hack - AK47 Blackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=~Mateeus;6901129]To Buy = FAIL
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4752/gsbp.jpg
;edited:
Fixed. My weapon hack it's working ;D[/QUOTE]
can you teach me how to understand the code and edit it
---------- Post Aimbot hack (this hack not belong to me)in Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=Dext+;6899162]
You need put the hitbox back .[/QUOTE]
thx for your adviceAimbot hack (this hack not belong to me)in Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=Dext+;6898924]Just edit the hitbox scale .[/QUOTE]
yeah i edit it dext I want to ask if I remove the scale and how I can make the scale again
plz reply :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.