Posts by ManzoSbranzo
53 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 3 won't be detected after OS update - Solvedin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=usmanrasheed44;9068197]Hi community :)
Since I updated to windows 8 like a few weeks ago I finally had some time for bf3, I copied my files from windows.old and put them in the right places and now when I go to bBF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ergmuffin;9051772]Yo what is the process for injection?[/QUOTE]
Join game and inject it.BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrLPmaker;9049594]Whats the key for aimbot?![/QUOTE]
Look at the screenshot.
If you really get kicks or ban post screenshot or shut up, imo you're just trolling since this works!BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kingman2001;9045940]DETECTED!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
I would suggest to make a ban of a few hours for all those user who say simply "detected" without further explainations or proofs.
Just a suggestion LOLBF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=raynor009;9044726]HACK Detected[/QUOTE]
Keep your browser opened, and when you get a message make a screenshot by pressing the STAMP or PRNT SCRN button. Then, post it here.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.