Posts by Jois
11 posts total, newest first.
AutoIt?in C++/C Programming - Ok=) Well any tutorial explaining the coding etc you can link?AutoIt?in C++/C Programming - Hi, I just started with autoit so I have basicly no idea on how to use it. I only know some really basic stuff like moving the mouse, making it click and writing stuff:P.
An aimbot in autoit would be pixelsearchfunction Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - 3385 hope this'll work XDcant register at suba games?(crossfire)in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - When I've done half of the page it says page cannot be found. and all login id's i try are used even sdjisadja2 for example. Any ideas on how to register a acc?CoD 4 Undetected Wallhackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - yeah it seems like its a common demand to know how to get rid of spam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.