Posts by Hacker1809
165 posts total, newest first.
Epic-Naruto Chat Spammer Bot By Hacker1809in Blackshot Injectors & Tools - [QUOTE=Jorndel;8016979]//Approved
Looks nice <3[/QUOTE]
Thanks And Thanks For ApprovingEpic-Naruto Chat Spammer Bot By Hacker1809in Blackshot Injectors & Tools - Hi Mpgh Members,
To Day I Present You My First Spammer Bot Program That Ever Released In Mpgh.Previously I Release Injector As I See Some People Say Got Injector No DLL So I Decide Not To Make Injector But Spammer So YoAny suggestion to remove virus from laptopin Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=danialandsome;7763863]Hey guys,recently there were many people posting about the VIP hack,which is fake,guess what the virus stay in my laopt even do i peremenantly removed them,so anyone could help?[/QUOTE]
RefoRecruiting BlackShot Wiki Editors ;)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Name:Travis Thio
Age:14
Time available:Mostly Everyday Online(I Am Very Active In Mpgh)
Reasons you should get this position:I Think I Should Get This Position Because I Have Fit In All Of Your Criteria Stated On Your PoWindows Injector V1.0in Blackshot Injectors & Tools - Sorry Guys The Dll Is Not Yet To Be Released I Trying To Fix The Error For The Hack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.