Posts by WraineGaming
10 posts total, newest first.
L96A1 to Tango-51in Combat Arms Mod Request - Would it be possible for someone to mod the L96A1 into the Tango-51 without the size changing?
If so I would really appreciate it =)L96A1, G36E, P90 Skin Modin Combat Arms Mod Request - Hello I am asking for an awesome looking L96A1 / G36E / P90 reskin. I would prefer the colors to stand out and pop!
Im not to picky and will gladly accept any work that is done.
Surprise me! xDL9 fallout themein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - haven't used mods in a long time. help please =)MrSkaFighter Simple Hack v1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nightmare;6867443]
Not is detected.[/QUOTE]
sorry can't make sense it is detected or it is not detectedMrSkaFighter Simple Hack v1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does anyone know if this is detected with the new patch from yesterday?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.