Posts by YourAJoke
9 posts total, newest first.
25 NEW!! rapid hack guns (bp guns)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - okay. all i saw was weapons. now what?
---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------
okay then?
---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ------BlackShot Pink Chams (Clan War Only)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Why? Am I supposed to download the app? Is that the hack?BlackShot Pink Chams (Clan War Only)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I have alot of questions, such as....
1) Where to download the hack?
2) I located this 'Pink Chams Clan War (.SMzln)_mpgh.net.rar [Download and Thanks]' and tired to download it, but cant open. What happen? Am I doing 25 NEW!! rapid hack guns (bp guns)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Where to copy the edited files?BlackShot Pink Chams (Clan War Only)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I need help -.- OMG
Showing the 5 most recent posts.