Posts by NotMyUsername!
23 posts total, newest first.
Best moment in ROTMGin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Meh, my best moment wasn't the Pyra I found in tomb, it was back when I after a long struggle (yes, I was a noob then) soloed OT and got a cbow. Heck yeah!
Whitebags:
3x Csword
2x Inc
2x Cbow
1x Pyra
1x Doom Bow
1x DblaTF2 Unusual for PayPal/UGCin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump
bump
bumpSimple method of immortality.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Banana, I said that melee needed to dodge too, if you bothered reading my earlier post.Simple method of immortality.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Mate, we ain't talking about your skills, we're talking about those who would benefit from the tip in the OP. I'm sure you do great at dodging, but being a priest (or, as you said a melee) is easier since you do not realMac OSX - How to unrar .rar files.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I've noticed many peops are playing this with a Mac, me included, aswell as I've seen many hacks being posted in a .rar form, while we prefer .zip's. Well that sucks for us, but why'd we bug the awesome and nice dude who
Showing the 5 most recent posts.