Posts by randomguy9900
9 posts total, newest first.
Running DLC for Private Match with a friend?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I got the dlc and can run it solo with the BOOptimizer. My friend can do the same, but when we try to do a private match it gives a missing bsp error. How do we go about doing that correctly?No Spawn Wait?in WarRock - International Hacks - Can anyone tell me how I can make my own no spawn wait hack or can someone give me just a no spawn wait hack with no other hacks in it?
If there is a script I need to copy into a program just tell me. Any help at allRafflein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - me too *space filler*Strategy for CTF using Flyhack w/ Pictures (Two Towers)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This strategy will get you a lot of caputures in Two Towers, using the a flyhack. (See NOTE 3)
NOTE: This can be done on either team, for this tutorial, I am on Alpha.
NOTE 2: I know the pictures aren't actually in CThe Waverider Glitch in Alphain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Obviously you guys don't understand what he is doing. He is trying to get rid of hackers. When you press print screen, it saves the image in the Combat Arms folder. Nexon can also actually review the screen shots that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.