Posts by Dkace
60 posts total, newest first.
Arma 3 duping logs?in ArmA 3 Discussions - I was wondering if anyone has any insight onto the type of log's that would get dupers caught on an Arma 3 server, not sure if it matters but the server I am wondering about does run infistar.
Would it be obvious in theUnlimited Money Arma 3 Exile/Epochin ArmA 3 Marketplace - While I was a little worrysome based on the prior posts, I dealt with him and got the method. He had no problem logging into a server and showing to me that it worked.➤ My BTC ➤ Your Skrill/Neteller/Paypal ➤ 0% FEESin User Services - Added on Skype.Origin random acc's OR generator.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Interested in buying some origin random accounts, or a origin acc generator.
Feel free to PM me or post.▓Smurfs Super Sets▓Patch .60▓ Hardcore/Reg▓Base Delivery▓ Operating Since 2014 ▓in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Don't think I got around to vouching before but.
I have dealt with him a good amount of times and if you are looking to buy some gear don't hesitate to buy from Smurf, every time I have dealt with him he has been super
Showing the 5 most recent posts.